Prime idea- to offer excellent quality and tasty Momo to foodaholics both for Indians & foreigners. World-famous Turkish kebab literally means ‘rotating’ kebab, in Turkish. It is made from lamb or chicken, but we only use chicken which is slowly roasted on a vertical spit, and then thinly sliced off. Döner is served on a plate with salad and or potato’s; in bread like a sandwich; or in a wrap known as durum.
To serve the same taste to each n every small town of India as well as abroad.
To reach every small ticket size customer.
• To connect people from different backgrounds to a friendly environment through food as in how all the ingredients are beautifully connected in a food.
• To serve and deliver delicious and healthy meals for our customers.
What We Do
At Donjo we offer a complete pin to plane support to our franchisees.
• We support the franchisee right from the location finalization till the outlet is operational.
• Then we overlook the day-to-day management enabling you to maintain a high standard.
• This ensures to cut down the high operational cost and increase productivity and profitability.
A Few Words About Us
Serving Best juicy and delicious doner rolls and the most delicious momo
‘Donjo’ means ‘tasty’. Primarily dedicated to Doner Kebab and Momo. A rapidly growing Veg & Non-Veg. fast food franchise chain that serve its customers with consistent quality food at pocket friendly price. Started in July’21 in Delhi. Our Food is based on Doner & Momos that are complimented by side dishes & refreshing Beverages. Prime idea- to offer excellent quality and tasty Momo to foodaholics both for Indians & foreigners. World-famous Turkish kebab literally means ‘rotating’ kebab, in Turkish. It is made from lamb or chicken, but we only use chicken which is slowly roasted on a vertical spit, and then thinly sliced off. Döner is served on a plate with salad and or potato’s; in bread like a sandwich; or in a wrap known as durum.
Donjo India conceptualized, run and maintained by the team of highly experienced, professional and competitive team.
Chef Devendra Kumar
Chef Devendra Kumar is highly experienced hospitality professional having more than 16 years of rich experience.
A seasoned business development professional having more then 20 years of experience in franchise development and operation
Why go for DONJO Franchisee?
▪ Donjo is the fastest growing fast-food chain
▪ Our Food crafted to perfection to taste and suit the widest customer profile
▪ First to Introduce Unique Varieties of Momo, Doner (Shawarma) Rolls, Burger, and Many More
▪ Our Product Range is Very Popular & Pocket Friendly
▪ Lot of Veg & Non-Veg Options in a wide price range starting from Rs.39/-
▪ Product Category suits anytime consumption – as a snack or a multi-product meal
▪ Various formats ranging from 200 to 500 sq. ft area to operate.
▪ A cook or 2 and an Efficient Manager/Franchisee, to operate the store & fetch projected returns
What kind of location required for Donjo Store?
▪ Main Road facing shop with good frontage
▪ High footfall areas – Proximity to Markets, Schools, Colleges, IT Parks, Corporate Offices, Bus Stands
▪ Residential Colonies, Busy Road intersection, Railway Station
▪ 7-8 KVA power connection
▪ Water Inlet and Outlet
▪ Provision for Exhaust
▪ Provision of Gas bank
▪ Power Back up
▪ Easy access & decent surroundings
What are the Statutory Requirements?
▪ GST number, trade license, FSSAI License & other statutory clearances (as per local laws & rules)
▪ Lease agreement or ownership document
▪ Pay taxes as per rules
▪ Enjoy the business & seek opportunities to grow
What are the Menu & Product Sales Options?
▪ Veg Item(s)
▪ Non-Veg Item(s)
▪ Burgers & many more varieties
▪ Average Targeted Daily Transactions # 200
▪ Average bill value # Rs.250 (Take Away)
▪ Average bill value # Rs. 500 (RESTRO)
What would we provide you with?
▪ Products, Secret Ingredients, Sauces, Packaging Material & Few Frozen items delivered at your store
▪ Gross Margins in the range of 60% to 65%
▪ Store designs, approved contractors, and vendor support
▪ Regional Operations Support team to help you plug gaps
▪ Training, skills upgradation, and audits
What all are Basic Requirements to become Donjo Franchise?
▪ 200 to 500 sq. ft shop – owned or leased
▪ Ability to fund the required investment towards start-up costs
▪ Time invested by Franchisee in the store is proportional to operational efficiency & financial returns
How do you conduct the business to fetch your projected returns?
▪ Participate actively in day-to-day business activities
▪ The whole team must be proactive and customer centric
▪ Maintain highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness
▪ Set daily sales targets (Average Transactions Value and Average Bill Value) and drive them through various mechanisms
▪ Aggressive selling across the counter – upsell, cross-sell and enhance ticket size
▪ Ensure ‘zero’ customer denial
▪ Promote repeat purchase through regular paper inserts or other promotional methods
▪ Deliver, if requested
▪ Target Events, birthday parties, road shows, picnics. Our products are apt for every occasion
▪ In-store sales reward program for staff, it works wonders
▪ Report dip in sales immediately and seek remedial measures
▪ Plan multiple stores in a catchment/location to ensure that migration to other outlets is negligible
Other Terms & Conditions
Computer with Thermal Printer, CCTV Camera 2 Nos. with DVR 1, Mobile Phone & Music System must be purchased directly.
▪ The investments shown for furniture’s & interiors and equipment’s, utensils and glow sign board are only tentative, may increase or decrease. You shall only pay as actuals. We shall provide you list of items with specifications for direct purchase.
▪ Store layout & designing charge of Rs. 0 will be applicable if furniture & interior job is executed by your appointee which is inclusive of your Donjo Project cost)
▪ If the store size is bigger, then the cost of furniture’s & interiors will increase proportionate to the size.
▪ The Licensing charges depend on local arrangements and can change from location to location.
▪ This estimate does not include any major alterations and repairs including Gas Connection, wall & floor tiling, A/C etc.
▪ The building advance, power backup and any other extra repairs like civil, painting, plumbing are not included.
▪ The figures are indicative only & may vary up to 10% depending on location. Donjo will not be responsible for escalation in final project cost.
▪ You must also take care of working capital which will be around INR1,25,000/- to INR1,75,000/-.
▪ If your budget permits, you may increase the spend on marketing your store locally.
Other Terms and conditions
The franchisee or his family member must be operating the store at least for the first 6 months for better understanding & control of this business.
▪ Royalty @ 5% on the monthly sales from the store shall be payable by the franchise to the Donjo India
▪ Donjo India does not assures any fixed ROI and Donjo India shall not be responsible for ROI